i live my life as if i might have to lip sync for it at any moment.
hi, i’m nicolas and i want to work for you.
my love of writing and design is second only to my love of la bouche.
i was a copywriter for 4 years in the payroll industry, which is about as boring as it sounds. currently, i manage web content for several websites and take up freelance web design projects in my spare time.
all of that has taught me some great skills:
- time management
- making complex topics digestible
- adapting to different brands
- writing for the web
let’s see, more about me…
when i was 21, i accidentally crashed my truck into a house. my parents said they couldn’t have been more disappointed in me, but then i graduated college with a degree in english.
my coworkers might say about me:
“he’s an obnoxious grammar nerd, but only when it counts.”
my college professors might say about me:
“he had so much promise.”
my strengths include:
- knowing the appropriate time to leave someone’s gathering
- understanding which golden girl i would be and why
- folding a fitted sheet without help
- throwing shade
what does that mean for you? i can read the room, im a critical thinker, i work well independently, and i have a sharp wit on a hair trigger.
among the myriad things i hate:
- white nationalism
- when people write supposedly quirky anecdotal things about themselves that begin: “i once…”
- jeans and sandals combo
you will never hate more things than i.